To help developers write high-quality code, Teamscale offers integrations with various integrated development environments (IDEs). Hence, developers don’t have to leave their IDE anymore to stay informed about guideline violations and code clones.
As of this writing, Teamscale integrates with the following IDEs:
- Eclipse (see our Getting Started guide)
- IntelliJ, including IDEA, PyCharm, WebStorm, and more. (see our Getting Started guide)
- Qt Creator
- Visual Studio (see our Getting Started guide)
We furthermore offer a lightweight integration into other IDEs and text editors, for which no dedicated plug-in exists, yet via the command-line client for developers (
teamscale-dev). This allows developers to use Teamscale, for example, with the following IDEs and editors:
- Sublime Text (see our Getting Started guide
- Visual Studio Code (see our Getting Started guide
If your IDE isn't supported yet, don't hesitate to contact us; we continuously add support for new IDEs.