Report Slide Overview
The following slide types are available in the report editor:
- Contains title and basic information about the report. The Subtitle field can be used with placeholders to automatically render a report's baseline dates and project name. Valid placeholders are:
Section Title Slide
- Contains a headline. Useful for improving the report's structure.
Metric Bar Chart Slide
- Contains bar charts comparing the current metric values in your project with the values at report baseline:
System Quality Overview Slide
- Contains a table with metric values in your project (metrics from configured threshold profile). It is similar to the Metric Table Widget in the Dashboard Perspective, but fitted on a slide and additionally allowing to display trend delta values (since report baseline).
Finding Detail Slide
- Contains code snippets of findings in your project:
Metric Trend Chart Slide
- Contains a chart with metric(s) trend since reports baseline.
Assessment Trend Chart Slide
- Similar to the Metric Trend Chart Slide, but allows to display assessment charts rather than individual metric charts.
Test Gap Treemap Slide
-Contains the Test Gap Treemap of the project. It allows the selection of different display modes e.g. test gaps for all or changed methods.
Task Detail Slide
- Contains a detailed view of a task from the Tasks Perspective with its respective code snippets.
Quality Tasks Slide
- Contains tasks from the Tasks Perspective fitted on a slide. It allows filtering for tasks that have been, e.g., open or closed since baseline as well as filtering by task tag.
- A flexible slide that allows uploading any image to the report and commenting on it. This slide can be used when a specific use case is not covered by the available slide types.
- A Text slide with markdown support.