# Changelog for Teamscale 6.7
Check out the Release Newsletter for Teamscale 6.7.
Changed Voting Behaviour for Bitbucket Server Integration (since Teamscale 6.7)
As of Teamscale 6.7, the Enable Voting option in the Bitbucket Server connector will only add the findings badge to the pull request description. Please enable the Enable pull request review option, if you want Teamscale to also review pull requests.
Changed Permissions when Using Docker Image (since Teamscale 6.3)
As of Teamscale 6.3, Teamscale is no longer executed as the root user in the Docker container, but as user
Please make sure to either allow this user to access the mounted directories and files or add a user mapping to your docker-compose file, e.g.
user: technical-user, which refers to a user whose permissions should be mapped to
Java 11 Required (since Teamscale 6.2)
As of Teamscale 6.2, running the Teamscale server requires a Java Runtime Environment, Version 11 or later.
Deprecated XML REST Interface (since Teamscale 6.0)
As of Teamscale 6.0, Teamscale's REST XML interface has been deprecated. Accordingly, any existing scripts should be migrated to the new public API.
Changed Resolving of Configuration Files (since Teamscale 6.0)
- As of Teamscale 6.0, all configuration files are loaded using the same logic. In particular configuration files in the process working directory take precedence over ones in the Teamscale installation.
- Relative paths specified in configuration files will always be resolved to the working directory. The working directory usually equals the installation directory unless explicitly changed.
- Custom check JAR files can be deployed in a directory relative to the working directory and installation directory.
- Searching for a Teamscale configuration file
teamscale-config.propertiesin the installation root directory. Use the file
teamscale.propertiesin one of the config directories.
- Searching for a license in the installation root directory, or a directory specified by the Java system property
teamscale.license.pathis no longer supported. Use the environment variable
TEAMSCALE_CONFIGto specify a separate configuration directory or pass the license using the
TS_LICENSEenvironment variable if you cannot place the license in one of the config directories.
- The administrative service to read and write configuration files via the Web API (
config-files) has been removed.
Upgrades from pre-4.0.0 Versions no Longer Supported
As of Teamscale 6.3, importing data from versions earlier than 4.0.0 is no longer supported
Re-Analysis when Upgrading
- When updating from 6.7.x, drop-in.
- When updating from 6.6.x or earlier, a full re-analysis via backup is required.
# Version 6.7.3 latest
13th April, 2021
- Clone Compare view did not allow to view and scroll the clone side by side synchronously
- The Issues page showed all issues twice in the Metrics perspective
- False Positive for Naming Convention check in C# constructors when calling
- Back button in Architecture Editor did not work
- Teamscale sometimes triggered very costly rollbacks in special cases
- Rollback analysis message was sometimes displayed in the Activity perspective without any relevant jobs queued
- Active users by project chart's y axis on the System Information page was not scaled correctly
# Version 6.7.2
6th April, 2021
- Bulk reanalysis after change of an Analysis Profile stopped because of a project whose validation failed
NullPointerExceptionoccurred for some issues in the Impacted tests section of the Issue details view
- Previously hidden architecture policies reappeared after selecting a component or violation arrow
- Used memory in Java section of System Information page was not refreshed
- False positives for "Function types should be in prototype form" check in C++ when using
whereas parameter name
- Some Analysis Profile options no longer showed explanatory tooltips
- Voting on SCM-Manager pull requests failed if the branch names contained slashes
- Teamscale REST API page did not list all available Media types for some requests
- Newlines in external upload commit messages were ignored.
- The Compare method view sometimes showed incorrect file versions for methods added after a selected baseline.
# Version 6.7.1
30th March, 2021
- Numeric Metric Value widget contained an incorrect trend link to the Delta perspective
- Architecture Import view displayed no warning when an upload was rejected
- Browser view was not scrolling when dragging close to the borders in the Edit Analysis Profile view
- Operator overloading in C# was not parsed correctly
- Type-based architecture analysis was mistakenly offered for C/C++
NullPointerExceptionin "Calling contains on List" check in certain situations.
FindingsTrackerfor large external finding upload
- HTTP 414 (Request-URI Too Long) error when viewing coverage from a large number of partitions
- The External Report Uploads page was empty after uploading coverage for a project
- Editor links were missing for architectures with only one component in the Test Gap perspective
- The shortened Method history view was empty when selected branch was incorrect
- Hidden names and flipped positions of Simulink blocks were not displayed correctly.
- The Projects table in the Projects perspective had no maximum width.
- Table headers in the System Overview slide were not rendered correctly when the report was saved as PDF
- Test-gap treemap tooltips sometimes remained on the page
- Python architecture dependencies were incomplete in case of omitted
- FindBugs and SpotBugs finding descriptions were rendered incorrectly
- False positives for "Unused Variable or Parameter" check in C#
- False positives for "Value assigned to variable not read" check in C# due to new pattern-matching enhancements
- False positives for "Unused Variable or Parameter" check in C++ in the case of output parameters
- False positives for C++ naming convention check when using unnamed parameters
- False positives for "Variable was assigned to itself" check in Kotlin
# Version 6.7.0
23rd March, 2021
This version also includes all the fixes and improvements from Teamscale v6.6.6 and earlier.
# Major Features
- Redesign of the finding details view
- Extraction of test cases written with custom CMocka version
# Bitbucket Integration
- New option in the Bitbucket connector to skip posting reviews to pull requests
- Option to add slide callouts in all report slides
# Web UI
- Architecture Editor: Feedback for invalid regexes
- Analysis granularity settings of a project are now listed when viewing a project
- Impacted Tests are now displayed in the Issue perspective
- Rule browser: Enabled rules can be browsed by projects
- Ability to filter findings by finding type from the finding detail view
- Support requests now contain SAP version information