# Teamscale Integration for NetBeans
Before installing the Teamscale Integration for NetBeans, make sure its system requirements are met.
# Installing the Plug-in
- Launch the NetBeans IDE.
- Open the Tools > Plugins dialog and switch to its Settings tab.
- Click Add and enter the following URL:
- Click OK and switch to the Available Plugins tab.
- Search for the Teamscale Integration for NetBeans plug-in, select it, and click Install.
- Accept the license terms and, when asked, dismiss the warning about the plugin being unsigned.
# Connecting NetBeans to the Teamscale Server
- Open the Window > Services window.
- Select the Teamscale Servers node and choose Add Server from its context menu.
- Fill the dialog with the appropriate values.
- You will need your Access Key for authentication. If you have already filled in Server Name, URL, and Username, simply click Get Key and copy the key from the web page that opens.
- Alternatively, log into your Teamscale server, open your user profile (located in the top right menu, and then click IDE Access Key. This takes you to the same web page.
- Click OK.
# Connecting a NetBeans Project to a Teamscale Project
- Open the Project Properties dialog by choosing Properties from the project’s context menu.
- Open the Teamscale category.
- Select the Enable Teamscale for this project checkbox.
- Select your Teamscale server's Server Name.
- Select the Project Name of the Teamscale project corresponding to your NetBeans project.
- Should your project’s directory structure differ from the structure present on the server, create a mapping: